Thursday, October 13, 2005

Your Dream Has Just Came True

Although, I really wish I can afford one of these beautiful vehicles and I presume that you do too. There still might be a chance for us to realize some of our dreams of owning one of these vehicles, by buying the minature versions of them, diecast models.

Over the summer I made 2 purchases of the excellent toy models, 1 being the 2005 Mercedes Benz CLS and the other was the 2004 Porsche Carrera GT both made by Maisto. And, I admit I am absolutely infactuated with the models and I plan to buy some more in the up coming months.

The site I made the purchases and plan to make more is at is IDcow.com.

Below is a new vehicle that is on the cover of the most recent Car and Driver magazine and the car I that I have my eyes set on getting pretty soon. Feel free to click on the link and check out the picture of it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment