Friday, November 7, 2008

1/24 Tamiya Nissan Skyline R33 GTS

Well, this is a rebuild actually. My god, it was one of a model that I can say one of my low quality builds in term of paintjob because the body surface isn't smooth due to damage done caused by low grit sandpaper and I am lazy to repair it.

Color is pink? Oh my god. I can't actually believe I choose this color for a Skyline. Well, next is the wing from the R34 GTR Skyline. It does fit nicely right? Rims are perfect fit on this baby and the donor is from Mitsubishi Evolution VI. Interior seats are Recaro's from Fujimi Evo's.

The best part of this build is the windows. I screwed up the original windows and those are scratch build using transparencies. Well, I hope you guys like the details that I put on it. After this, I will have more Evo's coming up, one of them is Evo VIII Ralliart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment